Argan oil - provides moisture and luster to skin and hair!
Argan oil is an ancient tradition and is used for both skin and hair, as well as in cooking. It comes from the Argan tree fruit that only grows in
Organic Argan oil is rich in vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, E, carotene, and omega 3
and omega 6. It is also anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant.
We recommend choosing organic and cold-pressed Argan oil. This is because otherwise it is difficult to know if the oil is treated with other additives and harmful chemicals.
Argan oil in skin care
Argan oil is thin and is therefore taken up quickly by the skin. It has documented good effect against wrinkles and fine lines. Organic Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and therefore good against scarring, accelerates healing and soothes irritated skin. When it has anti-inflammatory properties, it is good against acne and psoriasis. When it is thin, it is also appropriate to have on sensitive skin areas such as around the eyes. Organic Argan oil is also really good for worn cuticles.
Argan oil in hair care
The use of organic Argan oil for hair has very good results. If you have dry hair, damaged hair, frizzy hair or hair that lacks luster and vitality, Argan oil will help. The reason that Argan oil is so effective is partly that it is rich in vitamin E, but also that it contains high levels of omega-3 and omega-9 which nourishes the hair. As oil for hair has become more popular than jojoba oil and olive oil. Some of the positive characteristics are:
• Omega-3 and Omega-6 allows the oil to penetrate the hair and repair damaged hair follicles.
• Argan oil increases luster to dry hair by encapsulating moisture
• Argan oil is not oily so it will not weigh hair down
• Argan oil is ideal for overcoming dry, worn and frizzy hair
• Argan oil is easy and can repair hair damaged by chemicals in hair dye and other
• Argan oil can help colored hair to retain color longer
• Argan oil is absorbed by the hair and hair follicles immediately and moisturize effectively
• Argan oil can repair split ends and reduce hair loss
Hairdressing against rough and damaged hair
• Take plenty of Argan oil that is at room temperature or slightly warm
• Massage into scalp and hair thoroughly
• Soak a towel in hot water and wrap it around your hair. The heat from the towel will help the hair follicles to absorb oil
• Then wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner
• Take this treatment twice a week to get the best possible results.
Argan oil in food
It also can be used for cooking like in salads and mixed with pureed almonds, for example. It has a mild nutty flavor and has a real health benefits thanks to the above mentioned high content of essential fatty acids. Adequate levels of omega 3 in the diet helps, for example, heart and blood vessels to stay healthy and vital.